03 September 2006

LDN: That's city life ...


[ATLANTA - British Saturday Night on the telly]


Lily Allen's song LDN has been my 'song of the summer' ... keeps me smiling!

It's been in high rotation on my iPod since I got a promo earlier this year.

And now that her song SMILE went to Number One on the UK charts, LDN has been re-released with a new video:



Mind you, the original video has its simple charm:



London is lovely, innit?

Everything seems to look as it should
But I wonder what goes on behind doors
A fella looking dapper but he's sittin' with a slapper
Then I see it's a pimp and his crack whore


Well, it's lovely in parts!

It's all about attitude & perspective, methinks ...

I MISS MY LONDON LIFE !!!

[*sigh*]

Carry on, Miss Allen.

Richard the Big Bunny

Click here to email me!

You might larf, you might frown
Walkin' round London Town


No comments: