17 September 2006

BIRTHDAY_BUNNY


[Atlanta - What's another year?]


Wednesday night was my do-drop-in birthday party ...

Us lot partying ...

I got stuff ...

Gifts for the birthday bunny ...

Bunny stuff!

The booty!

I was not expecting any gifts ... so I was pleased with the amount of bunny birthday booty!

:-)

It was a do-drop-in party and many people came & went.

DJ Bryan & MJ

I don't think more than 10 people were here at any one time ... so I was able to focus on the conversation & adoration ... until that 7th or 8th glass of Champagne!

James the Nanner

Friends, drinks, music, gifts ... I actually had a very good time!

It was nice to feel loved & appreciated on my birthday.

David & I ...

My guests seem to enjoy themselves, too. It was brilliant to see everyone and just mellow a bit.

Mistress Laura & Rodney ...

Now I'm off to London to see my friends there and to shuffle my belongings to a new storage place.

Expect details from the road ...

To Hull & back!

Richard the Big Bunny

Not one actual plushy bunny this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why are there no photos of your glamorous, international jet setting roommate Martin and his fabulous little kitty-kat Duckie?? ;)