28 August 2006

NEW_JOB


[ATLANTA - 2nd Day @ 2nd Job]


Today was my first real day of work at my second job at the pharmacy ...

Richard the Chemist


Yes, that's right ... I'm a "pharm tech" (that's a chemist's assistant ... but in America!).

I actually started on Friday but was stuck at a desk futzing about with an interactive computer program about patients' rights, privacy laws & regulations and such ... FOR HOURS & HOURS.

But I passed my exam ... and got a name badge ... and my medical-esque blue work jacket ... so it's official
!

Today was my first real day of pharmacy work. I really enjoyed it !!!

But I am knackered ...

My feet hurt. I am not accustomed to standing for eight hours.

Only time will tell if I can survive Monday ... reportedly the busiest, most stressful day in the pharmacy ... and then I go straight to work at The Fox for 5 or 6 more hours!

That means I'll work from 10 AM until about 11 PM.

Oi ... I need the money!

Richard

Click here to email me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you wear a badge and gets stars on it ?