24 September 2006

Hull & Brighton


[England - All around & back again.]


This will be short, as it's very late and *I* am very knackered!

Three cities in three days ... hundreds & hundreds of miles ...

H_Ben_puffs

Ben came to my rescue on Friday afternoon and we loaded my things from Johnathon's loft in Walthamstow into a rental car and drove them to Hull.

Relocating my stored things (ie, all of my wordly possessions!) was the most important task at hand for this trip to England. Done. Thanks, Ben! You're my hero.

To Hull & back ... on the road back to London.

We returned to London on Saturday morning and loaded up the car again. I sent Ben back to Hull with the remainder of my things and dashed home to shave & shower for my date.

Dr_Grant

Dr Grant and I met at Retro Bar but soon wandered out to find food. After dinner at Pizza Express and a few more cocktails at Retro, we ended up at his place ... in Brighton!

Irish cider in Brighton ...

And he made me a proper English breakfast [read: "walloping fry-up with Quorn sausages"] this morning ...

Who says Virgos aren't spontaneous?

More photos soon,
Richard the Norty Bunny

Hull_Bunnies

No comments: