06 June 2005

BBQ BUNNY: Poofs, Quorn & Swedish Vodka!

My good friend Tony (below, right) took me to a BBQ on Saturday. It was a birthday party for his ex-boyfriend Gary (left).

BBQ_e06

Everyone sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY ...

BBQ_e25

Unfortunately, I was in the toilet at the time!

I had overindulged on the Swedish vodka ...


BBQ_e30

Oh dear ... it's not pretty ...

But the chef was!

BBQ_e17

And he wasn't the only handsome man around ...

BBQ_e07

The shot below is nice ... but how did I get everyone to look natural but at the camera?

BBQ_e05

Photographer's secret: I sprang forth from the kitchen & let out a female horror film scream.

As you do ...


[*giggles**]

Well, it worked.

And a good time was had by all ...


BBQ_e23

And I needed a good time ... thanks for a fab weekend, Tony!

RICHARD
BBQ_e15

No comments: