08 June 2005

Thanks but I do not want your money ...


Perhaps my message from last week was a bit unclear, as I was more or less 'thinking out loud'.


PAY ATTENTION: I was not soliciting everyone for cash and I am certainly not overwhelmed with debt. Many of you seem to have misunderstood.

At the end of the day, there are essentially two problems:

[1] I must leave the UK before the end of the month (for which I might need more money).

[2] My possessions must be safely stored somewhere in or around London before I leave.


Both of these issues are well on their way to being sorted out. Hooray & hurrah ...

My credit cards might be nearly maxed out but that is only about £2500. I only have one UK credit card and one US credit card. My payments are never late or missed and I do not need debt counselling! Crikey ...


I will be more careful with my words next time.

Thank you all for your concern.

And, please, watch the criticism ...

It's not that I can't take it but rather that we all lead very different lives. I don't judge you on your choices and the risks you take living your life. I expect the same. We are each on our own paths.

I assure you, *I* chose this path and it's the right one for me, difficult though it might be.


I might have hit a bump in the road but, believe it or not, I do have some idea what the fuck I am doing ...

It pleases me that at least a few of you 'get it' and understand me. I thank you for your continued support.

Richard
biz_01

No comments: