03 June 2005

Please ... everyone ... calm down!

Thank you all so much for all the love & support you've shown me since yesterday's post.

My life is still in a pickle but it seems I am more calm than many of you. Please don't stress yourself into a knot (especially you, mum!).

I have had many viable offers for storing my things. Thank you all so much. My only concern there is that the people I know & trust the most have the least space ... and the people who have the most space I don't know all that well. However, at least I can see a light at the end of that tunnel. I can store my things here in London. Tick that box & move on.

I have always depended on the kindness of strangers ... thank you all so much!

The next month will be tough no matter what happens. No work this week means no payday next week.

[*gulp*]

A week with no money in London is a bit like ... well, it doesn't get much worse really (financially) ...

Luckily, I am classically trained at being poor!

Let me remind everyone that even if I leave, I am definitely returning to the UK within 6 months and I am NOT shipping all my things back to the States (I might insure them but they are staying here in England).

So, please ... calm down ... you all are stressing out the Big Buddha Bunny!

[*larf*]

My situation is still dire ... maybe I'm just calm at the moment ... but at least I have my moments!

Richard the Big Bunny

Hasi Music

No comments: