31 May 2005

Job Blurb / UK Visa ... HELP!

Clever 31-year-old single man seeks a job in the London area (will consider relocating).

My past experience includes graphic design, technical training and instruction, minority relations (BA, 2:1), computers and networking, desktop support (PC and Macintosh), hotel management, copywriting, music publishing, artist management, corporate PA & admin, being a nanny/tutor (7 years!), event hosting ... even singing and entertaining (yes, really).

When asked about my best attributes, others have described me as responsible, trustworthy, decidedly organised, resilient, educated, well spoken and outgoing. My worst fault is becoming over-invested in my job. I take my work & its success personally.

All offers considered!

For more information on me, please contact me:

M: 07906 619 660

Email: boylondon@gmail.com

Thank you for hearing me.

Richard

No comments: