17 March 2005

ROC: Standby ... hurry up & wait!

Today, I went into ROC on standby but didn't get an assignment.

BOO!

It takes more effort & discipline than I can actually muster to be shaved, suited, booted & leaving Androo's in Mill Hill (Zone 4) by 0715 !!!

And all that for nothing ... today anyway.

So many of you keep saying ''THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER'' ... you think?

I have a positive attitude but, honestly, things are NOT better. Yes, I am away from Stephen but I am also away from the practicality of Stephen's comfortable & convenient flat.

This photograph shows how/where I sleep on Androo's floor.

crash@droos

That's just a reality check ... not a plea for sympathy.

I am very grateful to Androo but it's hardly ideal, is it?

Life is very hard at the moment but the path I have chosen is the right one for me. My path lies in England, be it easy or difficult. Of that I'm certain.

Richard

No comments: