15 March 2005

On the floor ... the only way is up!

This week is off to a good start!

I've sorted out that I can take ONE BUS all the way to Oxford Circus ... which is remarkable considering just how far out I am (the farthest northern reaches of Zone 4).

My ''bonus day'' at Mason Philips on Monday went well. Got a lot done for them. I rather enjoyed being there and I suspect one of the ''gentlemen in power'' fancied me!

8-)

To be honest, I kind of fancied him, too ... despite our age difference.

Tuesday, I took a day off. I needed to settle in here at Androo's in Mill Hill. In retrospect, it probably was not a good idea. I had a bit of a moody, contemplative day.

Everyone seems to think things are looking up for me but it doesn't really seem that way when I'm in the way asleep on the floor.

Up at 0445 to shave, shower, suit & boot. Must get down to ROC and hope for an assignment!

I will be looking for work up here. That would certainly make things easier and would mean there would be a chance that I might get enough sleep.

Off to bed now ... too late as always.

Richard

No comments: