03 March 2005

THE PRICE OF STARDOM: I have a stalker!

This person has launched some sort of public smear campaign against me.

Why?
Well, it's not really clear.

I have not done him, his friends or anyone he knows wrong yet he's investing quite a bit of time & energy in attacking me.


Rather sad ... but kind of funny!

I did meet him and hang out a few times back in 2003 but then he stopped speaking to me suddenly, which did rather confuse me at the time ... and now ... out of the blue ... this madness!

==

[After quite a few unprompted public attacks over the course of several days, I publicly asked Marcus why he's stalking me.]

feedmeseymour
: i am SO not stalking you... just sick of your constant whining. [Thu 03/03/05 16:20]

bigbunny
: Okay. Is that all? Is there some major horrible thing I've done to you personally? Never did sort out why you suddenly stopped speaking to me ... and now onto outward public attacks ... ??? What exactly can I do to appease you? I honestly have bigger things to worry about ... but your minor actions, comments and attempts at slander could have a negative impact on me. Please stop. Thank you. Richard [Thu 03/03/05 16:24]

feedmeseymour
: everything always has a negative impact on you. because everything is always about you and what you can get. why don't you do yourself a favour and get a JOB! [Thu 03/03/05 16:34]

bigbunny
: All I want is a job and to remain here in the UK. Thank you. That is all I want to 'get'. I have had interviews every day this week, save today. However, my day at home phoning & emailing has been most productive, actually! Tomorrow, I have two more interviews (so far). Clearly, there is nothing I can say or do to change your view of me ... so I am not going to try. Your mind is made up. I am rather occupied with finding a job and a place to live (all about me again!). If you would just leave me alone, that would be sufficient. You might consider just walking away next time rather than making enemies. As you grow up, you will learn about not 'burning bridges' & attacking others ... especially when you have no grasp of the situation or its complexity. Good luck in all you do. Richard [Thu 03/03/05 16:59]

feedmeseymour
: given that you have made no effort to be my friend apart from when you want something i don't see how there was any bridge to burn in the first place. maybe if you'd spent some time when you got here trying to get a job and a place to live like a normal person instead of spongeing off men who were stupid enough to believe you wanted them for more than their money to fuel your lazy lifestyle, you wouldn't be in the mess you are in. i don't see anything complex about the hole you've dug for yourself. and don't patronise me. you know absolutely NOTHING about me. because you never bothered to ask! [Thu 03/03/05 17:07]

bigbunny
: Let's see ... I made many efforts to be your friend ... examples ... took you to that 6Music event (thanks for the makeup, again) ... took you to see TABOO for free (at a £30 cost to me) ... bought your CD ... came to your birthday gathering ... Mind you, I didn't see many of my friends often when I lived out in Berkshire with Lindsay ... so it wasn't just you. What did I ever 'want' from you, ask for or get? Please do explain. I have never sponged off anyone. Only Lindsay has ever 'given' me anything and you can feel free to discuss that directly with him (rather than misconstruing your own storyline with Mark Caruana). [Link directly to Lindsay removed for privacy] I have made some bad choices, I admit ... but it's not from 'ineffective sponging'. If I wanted a Sugar Daddy, I could have one, Sweetie. Richard [Thu 03/03/05 17:17]

feedmeseymour
: you are a fantasist and a liar. simple. all the things you mention were actually at someone else's expense... for someone who isn't a "sponge" i find it odd that all your boyfriends always seem to house you and pay your way... [Thu 03/03/05 17:21]

bigbunny
: Yes, yes ... I am a liar, a loser, a sponger and generally a very bad person. [*sigh*] Happy now? What or where has that got you? You don't care at all about the truth ... just maintaining your point of attack ... and, again, why? What good is it to you? You don't know anything about my relationships but you clearly have a very fertile imagination. If someone is or was paying my way, I wouldn't be so poor and dependent on meager eBay sales, temp jobs and graphic design work for money. I do hope it is bringing you hours & hours of joy focusing on me. It is flattering. How's your music career? Still *flat*? Richard [Thu 03/03/05 17:36]

==


8-o


Suffice to say, he is very wrong ... or I wouldn't be parading his accusations about!


If he were right, I'd be cowering and keeping all this to myself.


I just hope he's not actually dangerous ...


Richard

No comments: