02 March 2005

Clinical exhaustion? Stress-Induced Coma? Silly Bunny?

Wow ... I came home from my day out registering with new agencies & the like and felt *REALLY* shit.

I managed to buy some fruit on my way home from the bus stop but barely got in the door to sit the bags down and bring my briefcase to a resting point before I felt dizzy and FELL onto the bed!

I've been asleep for 5 hours. I have a severe headache (which I never get).

I do hope I'm not dying. That won't do at all!

It's weird ... I didn't decide to take a nap. Rather, it sort of took me!

I cannot afford to be ill. Let's hope it's just exhaustion.

I did meet a new OUT friend, Matt, for lunch earlier (his idea & he paid!) and he's rather nice. He's good for me. ''Tough love'' and all that. I need someone to kick my arse a bit ...

I did get a bit accomplished today job-wise but I never did find ManPower at 52 High Holborn. I walked ALL of the road from one end to the other. The addresses go as low as about 150 before the street ends and splits into Shaftsbury Avenue and another street. I was PROPER knackered. Walked all of that in the rain, for the record.

Back to bed soon. Still feel very odd and unwell.

Richard

No comments: