12 March 2005

File *this* ...

[Saturday, 12 March 2005]

I have had a two-day ''desperation'' assignment filing 8 hours a day [
Thursday & Friday].

It's not as bad as it could be, I guess. I am sorting, binding, filing and shuffling boxes ... which is, at least, variety.

Because the whole block had no water Friday morning, we got sent home at noon. Yes, I do get paid for the entire day!

Back there on Monday for one more day ... unless something long-term comes up (not likely, according to my agent Jools).

Boxing up my things to leave behind (stored here at Stephen's flat in the spare room) and packing the few bits I'm taking with me in my suitcase. Sleeping on Androo's floor starting on Sunday. BAH! Way out in Zone 4 as well ...

Off tonight to see a 'housing co-op' in Stratford. I met someone on OUT who lives there. He seems sweet and is rather lovely but I am not sure if this is a date or not. I am taking him soup (I made about 4 litres of organic vegetable soup last night!).

8-)

Richard

No comments: