28 February 2005

No news is bad news!

Bugger-all happened for me today.

I *did* get up and shave at dawn.

I *did* suit & boot and try to look my most business fabulous.

I *did* go to the temp agency to inquire & pester.

My temp-tress (Rebecca) was not even there today and the receptionist seemed unimpressed by my enthusiam & determination. She said that she would make sure that I was marked as 'available & ready to work' and that my references were checked. However, I am not altogether convinced she did anything at all after spinning on her heels and trotting off in the other direction.

I am NOT amused!

not_amused

This is the face of a bunny on the edge !!!

I am determined to succeed, damn it ...

I am making a list of temp agencies to visit while out & about tomorrow. I'll go from one to the other until I can make something happen.

Richard

No comments: