27 February 2005

I'M NOT NAUGHTY ... I'M JUST DRAWN THAT WAY!

My weekend was refreshingly & surprisingly worry-free! Well, almost ... I was SO knackered after my last day at college on Friday. My plan was to come home, zone out and go to bed early. And that is precisely what I did ... short of a few details that my public does not need to know about ... I can amuse myself ... once, twice, three times a bunny !!!

My last day of uni!
No one noticed. Very anti-climactic ... just like when I got my BA in the States. I am not officially ''finished'' at London College until 05 April 2005 but I have six weeks of holiday time that I must take (during which I am allowed to work full-time!). I suppose I'll have a party once it is all officially over and I have my certificates in my hands. They are very important for applying for my next visa!

Saturday was spent doing laundry and preparing for my date with Rick (the cute one I met on
OUT in the UK and in person whilst in Brighton last weekend). I decided not to shave or put any product in my hair. I just felt like being comfortable, clean and *me* for the day.

I did get a call from Ben Nummy Bum in the afternoon. He's also on
OUT in the UK and we'd met at the OUT IN LONDON thingie at Bar Aquda last Tuesday. Ben certainly fills his trousers out well from every angle and all the boys seem to notice! He and I might have coffee this week. Sexy guy. Surprised a bit he's interested in me. Not to be too hard on myself but I'm surprised ANYONE is interested in me right now ... because of all my problems. I am sweet and emotionally sorted but my life is a mess and I'm broke & homeless! What *are* these boys thinking?

At 1900, I dashed out to meet Rick at the tube station. We dropped his stuff off here, bought some wine and went to dinner at the lovely Buddhist vegetarian
PEKING PALACE, which I can't recommend highly enough. We returned to the flat, drank two bottles of wine, listened to music and talked. Rick and I have so much in common! I really didn't know ... especially in regards to music. We went to bed drunk & late so not much happened. We made up for that on Sunday morning and afternoon ...

angels_instead

Rick is an über-smoochie! I look forward to seeing him again. I think it's fine that he's in Brighton and I'm here for now. My life is generally too fucked to date anyone TOO seriously right now anyway.


Tomorrow, I am up at 05:45 (yes, really!) to shave/suit/boot and get out to the temp agency. If they don't have a job for me by 10:00 then I'll go out to look for more work and register with other agencies. I plan to get an 'A' for effort no matter how challenging things get!

Richard

No comments: