14 October 2005

EVICTED! Big Brother has spoken ...


[ATLANTA - Friday, 14 October 2005]


Here's a newsflash for you:

David wants me out of the garage by the 20th (though he originally said he was thinking the 15th!).

Mind you, I was only told this news myself on late Wednesday evening (the 11th).

October 20th is now only six days away !!!

To be honest, it's well past time for me to go from here. I have been living in a garage for about 90 days and I truly do not want to be here any longer ... but I've not found a better solution or earned enough money to get a place on my own yet.

I have nothing else to add ... not sure what I'll do. There is certainly no obvious solution. No cards in my back pocket to play.

Financially, my ends are not at all meeting yet ... I am behind on my British credit card payment and barely up on the US one. And I certainly have nothing saved up (for a rainy day or a move back to London).

I've continued looking for a proper full-time job (including live-in positions) but nothing has come of it.

Work at The Fox has been going well. I don't mind it but the end-of-the-shift prep & clean-up work certainly leaves me knackered. Tonight and Saturday are concerts ... so the bars don't close at all ... which should mean massive tips for me & my co-workers (tips are split equally amongst the bartenders).

No work until NEXT Friday & Saturday after that ... but at least those are concerts with open bars, too. Gives me time to move, eh? But to where ?!?

[*grin/grimace*]

The only bright spot in my life is Jim. I am so grateful that he's around. I am not sure what state I'd be in without him and that glimmer of hope & happiness that he's brought to my otherwise miserable life.

Richard

yoursweetbunny

No comments: