06 August 2005

Would you like MAC-&-CHEESE FRITTERS with that !?!


[1830-ish, Atlanta Time]


Today was my first day of work at my new job.

You will never guess WHAT my new job is ... as it's something I swore I'd never do ...

My new employer is You didn't eat that, did you? !!!

SHOCK-HORROR!

Yes, I'm a server ... well, among other things. One plays a role each shift and 'server' is only one of the options. I will also sometimes be manning the drink/dessert bar and on some days will be a 'runner' (run up & down the stairs delivering food to tables). The latter is what I did today.

'Twas fun but left me quite KNACKERED!

A&M_1st_Day

Ooo, just look at the state of me. Tired and grumpy ... and, yes, I am losing weight ... not that eating at Agnes & Muriel's will help that cause any!

Still, it's a great place to work and is one of the gayest, most camp places in Atlanta ...

HURRAH!

Yes, I *do* wear a big pink t-shirt (or a powder blue one) with the Agnes & Muriel's name on the front and their huge '2-mums' logo on the back. I can wear shorts, jeans, trousers, whatever I like really ... very comfy casual. Better photos of the 'uniform' soon.

Read all about the overt poofiness and home-cookin' on the Agnes & Muriel's website.

It's retro-kitsch-camp fabulousness beyond words but the photography on the website doesn't capture it to its full effect at all.

I'll do my own photoshoot there soon!

Richard the Big Bunny

No comments: