12 July 2005

Bunny paws in action ...


[Tuesday afternoon - ATLANTA TIME]

I am cleaning ... like you would not believe!

I have my own bathroom in the basement/garage/art studio here at David's ... but it has been VERY neglected. David has not lived here for long and the previous tenant really let this bathroom go.

You wouldn't believe how much work I've done!

:-)

Ceiling to floor ... citrus cleaner, bleach, polish ... scrub brush, towels, rags ... hoovering spider webs ... mopping & scrubbing the floor ... and lots of bunny paws in action ...

I am literally doing this all day ... about 8 hours ... just the loo !!!

Also, I have a temp job starting on Thursday. It is *NOT* the high-paying job I mentioned in a previous post but it is running a lift during Market Week at The Mart all the same. This job, however, is for the catering department and only pays about $9.00 per hour, I think. At least I don't have to dress up ...

Hurrah!

Richard

No comments: