12 April 2005

WEE UPDATE: Life is groovy!

Life is okay at the moment.

Living upstairs in the ''au pair suite'' (loft) is proving to be tolerable. I have a great bathroom with a skylight but I'll be much happier when the landlord puts up the damn mirror Androo bought for it.

Mill Hill still too far out for me. It's just not practical but it's only for three weeks.

I hope to be moving into a co-op in Stratford called CLAYS LANE.

http://www.clayslane.org.uk/

Work is going well. I work as a course advisor. The most brilliant part is that the college is at the end of Berwick Street in the heart of Soho.

http://www.westking.ac.uk/

Trying to be a bit more social lately while spending very little. Must work hard and save thousands to go back to college (only because I need a visa to remain in the UK). Won't anyone marry me already and spare me the bother (not to mention the wasted time and money) !?!

Life is much better but I'm still very much in flux until I get my next visa (before the end of June!).

Here's hoping for as little drama & trauma as possible!

Richard the Big Bunny

No comments: