05 March 2005

An open letter from a sad & desperate Bunny!

To the Handy, Clever, Empowered &/or Well-Connected:

Help! My life is a mess !!!

Up until now, I thought ''the grip of despair'' was just a poetic turn of phrase ... it's not.

No one wants to hear it and I am tired of repeating the same bad news ...

I have grown weary of my own sad story!

No actual job or income yet, despite effort and being taken on by several of the best agencies in London.

Harsh reality: I have £20.00 left and am homeless in ONE WEEK.

In addition to living expenses, I need to earn & save up about £2000.00 by June for exams (£100+), tuition (£1300.00) and visa (£250.00 application fee).

Did I mention I can only work 20 hours per week, according to the terms of my visa?

Shall I go on?

[*slightly over-the-edge mad laugh*]

Practical ideas welcome. Live-in Job? Temp work? Miracle job with work visa? Marry a British national ?!?

At least all this stress has me losing weight.

Now that is a sad, desperate attempt to look on the bright side!

I require so little and was once so happy no matter what.

I miss the old Big Bunny, too.

Thanks.

Richard

No comments: