22 February 2005

FOR THE RECORD ...

This blog is NOT here to elicit sympathy or pity.

That is not what I want or need.

I
want & need a job.

I
want & need a place to live.

I
want & need to remain in the UK with as few complications as possible.

Is that okay?

This blog reflects my life. My life is rather shit right now so if the postings here are about 80% negative then that's probably spot on! I don't like that but I am not really in a place where I can worry about appearances, PR or 'spin control' to make things seem better than they are.

Your kind words, suggestions and ideas for creative solutions are appreciated but do NOT criticise me for whinging, especially when I aim to confine most of it here to this blog.

Yes, I would accept some help ... an intervention ... even a pre-packaged solution ... because I am overwhelmed.


May your own life never be this fractured and overwhelming.

Thank you for listening. Fuck you for criticising.

Richard

No comments: