16 March 2008

10 YEARS!


[16 March 1998]


Ten years have passed since I graduated from college at Georgia State University in Atlanta.

My BA is in Minority Relations ... which is, essentially, lots of sociology & psychology paired with minority studies.

In the photo below, I am right of centre about five rows from the back.

GRAD98

Did you spot me?

:-p

This is a glimpse of how I looked ten years ago:

Vortex98

I still have that sweatshirt but it's in storage back in England.

x/RICHARD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OI! I am not, never have been, nor will ever be storage! I sir, am an artiste!! ;op

Richard the Big Bunny said...

Fine. My naff American footy shirt is in a box in Ben's front room in Hull! (-: Who's my Ben-der? Who's yer Bunny ?!? Keep 'em safe, Sir. I owe you one ...