13 June 2006

GONE A BIT BEARDY


[ATLANTA - Morning. Almost no sleep. Taking a nap soon!]

UPDATED FRIDAY - 17 JUNE 2006:
NOW WITH PHOTOS!


Well, I've grown a beard ... and it's a hit!

Manly!

Almost like an episode from the Twilight Zone, I seemed to have the attention of most everyone at the bar (Oscar's and later Burkhart's) last night ... but, unfortunately, most of the bar was smoking! Ick.

I got three telephone numbers, made a date to see a film, somehow wandered into karaoke at Burkhart's & sang HEY JEALOUSY without much delay. I got dollar bills tucked in various places while singing ... not to mention the four quarters I was handed (I am NOT kidding!). I was more or less a naughty bunny after that.

:-o

Weird night.

I wasn't even flirting. I was genuinely happy sitting with my martinis at the end of the bar and watching the music videos ... but the attention seemed to flow towards me somehow!

Still, it is nice to know I still have *it*.

:-)

Or maybe the stars were aligned just so ... I am well overdue some good fortune!

And to think I *almost* didn't go back out after my short coffee date ...

x/RICHARD

This is the standard Big Bunny Smoochie Face. Collect them all !!!

No comments: