24 May 2006

NOTHING BUT BAD NEWS!


[ATLANTA - Just another day in exile.]


My return to England has been postponed. I could not be more upset.

No, wait. Yes, I could ...

On top of that bad news, Jim just recently suggested that "we should moved things to the friendship level" (mostly because of the threat of my imminent return to England ... oh, the irony!).

Kicking me while I'm down?

It gets worse!

Today, two people who have known & dated Jim contacted me (yes, they came to me) with details & questions about our past nine months together and all hell broke loose (a nice Southern phrase there!).

Jim has lied to me and the others but he claims it was to spare my feelings and avoid hurting the others.

I loved you truly, madly, deeply.

After what I've learned today, I have to question if Jim even knows where the truth ends and the lies begin ...

I am too bewildered thus far to even feel the hurt.

And he's already dating someone else ... at least the one I know about.

Despite the improbability, I hope that Chris, Chris, Barry, Marty, Darren, the guys in Chicago, Michael and anyone else who thinks Jim is their boyfriend reads this.

There is so much more that I cannot say ...

Suffice to say, I've been very stupid and you've been warned.

I wanted so much to end on good terms and believe that Jim is a good guy.

[*larf*]

Jim Altman is a man without honour and has disappointed me like no other person I have ever loved.

Regardless, I'm alone again and I'm not headed for England any time soon.

Everything I have been living for is gone.

What now?

Answers on a postcard ...

Unhappy & alone in exile,
Richard the Big Bunny

Unhappy in America.

==

"What a fool ... that I should ever believe in love, truth & honesty ... all the time, you just keep on hurting me." - Bananarama, 1988

==

No comments: