18 April 2006

UNLIMITED FREE BEER !!!


[Atlanta - 18 February 2006]


The Sweetwater Brewery hosted a party yesterday for the companies & employees that sell their beer.

Saucy!

Fox Theatre employees had the privilege of unlimited free beer! The other folks there were limited to four beers.

Sauced!

In addition to a tour of the brewery, we all tasted each of the brews (year-round and seasonal).

On tour ...

I prefer the Sweetwater Blue ...

My Puddin' & Me!

It's fair to say that a spectacular time was had by all ...

Sun & beer!

The venue there at the brewery is fabulous! I'd go there again just to hang out and drink beer.

Most of my photos came out great! I look forward to seeing the others' snaps ...

Don't hate Miss Stacy 'cos she's beautiful!

The festivities continued at Las Margaritas, where some folks ate while others continued to drink. I settled for iced tea and chips & guacamole.

Grazing.

Click here to see all the photos or watch the slideshow !!!

We're so fabulous!

You can also download any of the 25 photos (in various sizes) here.

Enjoy the madness!

Richard the Big Bunny

Big Bunny is prettier than you.

No comments: