04 April 2006

BIG GAY OUT ... with bunnies!


[Atlanta USA - 03 March 2006]


Today was a beautiful day ... peek-a-boo sun with a mild breeze ... about 17 or 18c ... fabulous!

I was out & about round Ansley Mall ... popped into the Gay 'Bucks (Starbucks) for a mocha mint frappuccino, as you do.

After a prolonged wait, I had a fab haircut! Yes, I shaved the sides but kept quite a bit on the top.

I deposited my wee paycheque ... a pitiful $150.00, due to my week off.

CVS gave me three tablets of Atenolol till I can get a new prescription. Still not sure what I'm gonna do. I guess I'll go to GRADY ('orrible public hospital) tomorrow. Phooey.

Got some more Pre de Provence 100% vegetable soap ... one eucalyptus and one peppermint. Why do the French insist on making fabulous 100% vegetarian soap but are infamous for being one of the most vegetarian-unfriendly countries on Earth? One can wash ethically ... just not eat!

I had dinner alone at the cafeteria ... cabbage, mac-n-cheese and a salad ... it suits a bunny!

After that, I wondered round and perused the Easter bollocks that are all about the shops. 'Tis a great time to invest in bunny tat, of course!

I wandered into the pet shop ... which I sometimes avoid, as those shops can be depressing ... but I discovered some very happy baby bunnies! They were so curious and responsive ... only three weeks old but seemed so clever & worldly wise to us human lot!

Leaving the bunnies behind, I carried on to the market. Sadly, I can no longer find crumpets but I put in a special order! I did get a few bits & bobs ... the usual ... lettuce, more greens, 12-grain bread, fakin' steak, Wet Ones ... I even got a bar of 62% cacao Scharffen Berger chocolate! Yummers.

I did not find a new bunny plushie today, as I'd hoped. I must have looked at three dozen in the various shops but could not find the perfect bunny to suit me ... it's gotta be cute & huggable but not tatty or tacky. I'll find me a new bunny yet!

:-)

Richard the Big Bunny


Who's yer Bunny ?!?

No comments: