21 October 2005

Sorted-esque ...


[Atlanta - Friday morning]


Okay ... so DJ Bryan has saved the day!

I'll be staying with him (as I did when I first arrived back in Atlanta in July) on the lovely hide-a-bed sofa at his condo on Renaissance Parkway ... but only until the end of October.

Wait ... there's more good news ...

I'll also be 'condo-sitting' for him for the entire month of December when he goes on his world tour (see his website).

HURRAH!

So that leaves the obvious problem of what to do for the month of November ...

I have placed a flash & festive advert on craigslist.com ... click here to view it.

I welcome suggestions of where I might stay for November. Cheap hotel? Boarding house? Hostel? Any hidden Atlanta gems out there? Know anyone who could put me up (I can pay rent!) for November?

Let me know!

Email me by clicking on the photo below ...

Thanks.

Richard the Big Bunny

Shorn Awake

No comments: