19 June 2005

Boys, boys, boys ... & Boy George.


[Late Saturday Night]


Right ... what a day!

In brief:

Managed to NOT die of a heat stroke.

Rendezvoused with Johnathon & 'Andrew64' for a drink at THE YARD. Andrew did not fancy me in person (as he did online) but I met a lovely 22-year-old Italian lad named Albert after they left who did!

Dashed off to dance to the tunes spun by Boy George.


BG_Spin

Managed to find Kristine from NY & her mates and we danced the night away.

BG_Chatting

Met Boy George upstairs afterwards, shook his hand and then looked to his right and said "Oi ... you were in Taboo!" Luke Evans was sat right beside him. Both were friendly & sociable. Luke -- very sociable.

BG_Ciggie

Ran into an 'old flame' (using the term very loosely) David Mungall at King's Cross. We chatted for 20 minutes before he walked me to my bus stop and smooched & hugged me for a bit. I feel a fool for admitting it but it made my night! He still does it for me, the sexy Scottish bastard! I'll probably never see him again.

And that's the news ...

The sun's coming up and I gotta go to bed!

Richard the Big Bunny

BG_Beduin

No comments: