29 April 2005

FADE TO GREY ... on the move!

Time shows no mercy!

Perhaps it's just stress ... perhaps it's not permanent ... but, in three months, I've gone from having 8 or 9 grey hairs to having about 60!

I am properly going grey. Even my goatee ...

Sudden Onset Oldmanitis !!!

I'm not really that bothered ... just amazed at how fast it has changed.

I blame the stress. Perhaps my greying hair and ''old eyes'' are just temporary ... this year has been the most difficult of my adult life!


==

In other news, I'll be viewing rooms, flats & possibly bedsits this weekend. There are SO many to see but I've only talked with one person on the phone with whom I've ''clicked''. Unfortunately, he's in Wood Green ... far more north than I was hoping for ... but I'll see it as I really liked the guy (at least on the phone!). He's a 33-year-old teacher and seemed really lovely.

The house appears to be directly on a major road (Lordship Lane ) and is part of the Noel Park area ... is that good or bad?

One random person on OUT said this:

''I know someone that 'used' to live the other wide of Lordship lane to noel park... the walk from the tube at night up Lordship lane isnt nice! There have been stabbings around there, thats why they moved. I`ve walked down there from that friends house at night, and its not nice. Lots of drug culture ...''

[*screams like a little bitch*]

We'll see, I guess ...

COMMUTE: According to the Journey Planner, my bus from Mill Hill to work in Soho is a maximum of 01:32. Wood Green to Soho is about 01:18 ... so not a lot of difference.

But we'll see ...

I'm very eager to get a proper place of my own and move the rest of my things from Stephen's ASAP (as he's moving this weekend anyway).

Richard the Big Bunny

No comments: