08 March 2005

I AM GAINFULLY EMPLOYED! But I have no delusions about it being 'fulfilling' ...

I have accepted a long-term assignment from OFFICE ANGELS.

It's a temp job (at least a month) with a small medical office that does the health screening & testing for several train companies.

Speciality services, eh?


Unfortunately, I can only describe the job as ''JOY-FREE''. Endless paperwork going from one disorganised mess into another disorganised mess while the phone rings!

[*grumble*]

I guess I can make improvements.

I'm taking over!


After all,
who's the Supreme Bunny of Organisation & Order ?!?

8-)

I start Thursday.

Irony of ironies: The job is ONE BLOCK from Stephen's flat but I must move out of here on Sunday.

I will be sleeping on Androo's floor for a *while* ...


8-(

Richard

No comments: